I need help.

Options
ToasterMech
ToasterMech Posts: 8 Member
Hey guys. I'm going through a hard time right now. I'm getting married in about 25 days and am trying to get down to my goal weight. I've been doing well controlling my binging, fasting and purging urges for a while but I injured myself yesterday by swimming in an over chlorinated pool and it dissolved the surface of my eyes. I can't drive or run and running was the thing that made me feel good. I could eat every day because I ran. I can't run so I don't want to eat anymore. My fiancé is taking care of me but he can't cook and he doesn't weigh or measure the portions before he gives them to me so not only do I not know exactly how much I'm eating because I didn't cook it but I know that none of it is nutritionally dense. I can't see well enough read the food scale and he doesn't want me to push myself and damage my eyes more. I'm kinda freaking out guys and I need some support.

Replies

• thinimage65
    thinimage65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm going through a hard time right now. I'm getting married in about 25 days and am trying to get down to my goal weight. I've been doing well controlling my binging, fasting and purging urges for a while but I injured myself yesterday by swimming in an over chlorinated pool and it dissolved the surface of my eyes. I can't drive or run and running was the thing that made me feel good. I could eat every day because I ran. I can't run so I don't want to eat anymore. My fiancé is taking care of me but he can't cook and he doesn't weigh or measure the portions before he gives them to me so not only do I not know exactly how much I'm eating because I didn't cook it but I know that none of it is nutritionally dense. I can't see well enough read the food scale and he doesn't want me to push myself and damage my eyes more. I'm kinda freaking out guys and I need some support.

• thinimage65
    Options

I sent you a friend request/msg. If you ever want to talk let me know.
  • thinimage65
    Options

• artsyfarts700
    artsyfarts700 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You will heal up and be active again. Give your body a chance to repair itself. It's not going to be easy but you want to have energy and happiness for your wedding! Don't allow those bad thoughts take away your best day ever
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This sounds like an incredible time of learning to trust in your future husband.