Hi there, New to Garmin Connect Feb 2016

Options
Hi fellow Garminers,

Just picked up my first tracking device, the vivosmart HR. Looking forward to meeting fellow garmin connect folks and motivating each other through challenges chatting on posts.

Im ATaylorTrainer on Garmin Connect, feel free to find me.

Replies

• spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi All, picked up same earlier this week. |I've definitely upped my step count.
    Feel free to find me Spencerr71
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just got mine yesterday! I'm krrbrr on there as well. :)
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just got my Vivoactive yesterday. I'm still trying to work it out. My name on Garmin Connect is sbilyeu75.
  • maxtheminimalist
    Options
    Hello. I'm maxtheminimalist on Garmin Connect. It would be great to link in with some of you for motivation, accountability and....tips on how to use Garmin Connect would be pretty great! I'm a relatively new user and a bit of a technophobe, so always on the look out for tips on how to get the most out of the software.
  • Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I've been using a Garmin Vivosmart HR and would like to meet other Garmin users. I am Blueswirly27 on Garmin Connect. Feel free to find me
  • LTStoerm
    LTStoerm Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone. My Fit is getting here this week. I was just wondering what y'all set your daily activities at on your profiles. Seems if I'm going to use my Fit for all my calories burned it should be at Sedentary, but I just wanted to see what others were doing. Thanks.
  • phil2795
    phil2795 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone .. I have a Vivosmart .. Love it .. But will possibly update to the new Vivoactive HR when it arrives in Australia ..
    I'm on Garmin Connect as phil2795... please feel free to add me
  • Wolfe1965
    Wolfe1965 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here. Can't wait for the Vivoactive HR to come out! Auto-activity recognition, heart rate, and GPS all built in. But most importantly waterproof for swimming and beach!
  • mandyhendrix92
    mandyhendrix92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got a Vivosmart HR and got back on myfitnesspal! MHendrix92 :)
  • JTanker66
    JTanker66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been using the VivoSmart HR since mid January. I am in love with it!! Find me on GC and MyFitnessPal JTanker66
  • Southampton_PT
    Southampton_PT Posts: 21 Member
    Options
  • AdelitaCampbell
    AdelitaCampbell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me AdelitaCampbell
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hi all, I added a few of you! Please feel free to connect back if I missed you - twicetheheart

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/twicetheheart
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,also. Just got the Vovoactive and I am super excited. Already getting some good info.