All About You *Introduce Yourself*

Options
akeesha515
akeesha515 Posts: 23 Member
Please introduce yourself. Share whatever you like, we're listening!

Replies

• okungbowa
    okungbowa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My name is Michel, my goal is to loose 50bls,for my health and also to keep up with my grandchildren. I started March 27,2016 and so far I am down 12lbs.
  • akeesha515
    Options
    Hi! My name Akeesha. I am an Elementary School Assistant Principal and mom of a 16 year old daughter. I've decided to make losing weight my top priority (really this time around, lol). My goal is to lose 40 pounds. I'm trying to challenge myself to do things a little different this time, by being consistent in logging in MFP, exercising, working out, and reaching 10k steps per day.

Good luck to you all!
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm Deshaunte.

I'm 5'10, 23, and from Chicago. Currently I'm working full time & getting ready to start Grad school in the fall.

Right now I'm around 152 pounds, trying to lose the last little bit of fat & transform my body to a place where I'm completely happy. I'm currently doing an at home workout program where my workouts average about 30 minutes & I do them around 6 times a week.

Nice to meet you guys!

Add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm pretty active on here.
  • akeesha515
    Options
    okungbowa wrote: »
    My name is Michel, my goal is to loose 50bls,for my health and also to keep up with my grandchildren. I started March 27,2016 and so far I am down 12lbs.
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • akeesha515
    Options
    shaunte92 wrote: »
    I'm Deshaunte.

I'm 5'10, 23, and from Chicago. Currently I'm working full time & getting ready to start Grad school in the fall.

Right now I'm around 152 pounds, trying to lose the last little bit of fat & transform my body to a place where I'm completely happy. I'm currently doing an at home workout program where my workouts average about 30 minutes & I do them around 6 times a week.

Nice to meet you guys!

Add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm pretty active on here.
    Welcome Deshaunte! Thanks for joining us!
  • amma418
    amma418 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

My name is Amma and I am 35 years old from NY. I've really packed on the pounds over the years but at the start of 2016 I decided the extra weight has to go.

So far I'm down 25lbs with 38-63 more to go ( I have a range goal because I want to see what being down 50lbs looks like before I go the full 75lbs)

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Feel free to add me as a friend
    If you have Fitbit message and I'll add you on there!
  • shawn1998
    shawn1998 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Jamila. Thanks for the add!! I'm 36 yrs old and from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have gained 22 pounds in 2 months from eating all the wrong foods and not exercising. My goal is to get back to my pre-pregnant size I was a 10-12 and 145 pounds. Now I'm 249 and a size 24. I know it will be hard but now i need to stay focus.I'm so glad I'm in this group now we can motivate each other. Everyone can add me as a friend. Nice to meet all you!!
  • akeesha515
    Options
    shawn1998 wrote: »
    Hello everyone my name is Jamila. Thanks for the add!! I'm 36 yrs old and from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have gained 22 pounds in 2 months from eating all the wrong foods and not exercising. My goal is to get back to my pre-pregnant size I was a 10-12 and 145 pounds. Now I'm 249 and a size 24. I know it will be hard but now i need to stay focus.I'm so glad I'm in this group now we can motivate each other. Everyone can add me as a friend. Nice to meet all you!!

You can do it girly!!
  • okungbowa
    Options
    Hello everyone this week is going to be a great one for all of us. I t hard to work out when I have to work because of the long hours . I am going to force myself to do it. I have a walking video I must use it. We must and we will take this weight off
  • bearitoprincess
    bearitoprincess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Elle. I'm from Australia looking for friends who can motivate and keep me in the right direction.
  • okungbowa
    Options
    Hello Elle, welcome. How are you? How are you going to reach your goal weight ? what are some of the interventions that you tried?
  • ashth325
    ashth325 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy. I'm Ashley. I'm from Chicago. I'm 26. I haven't weighed myself since I started my weightloss journey a little over a month ago. But I see my progress which I love. Anyways wassup everyone.
  • okungbowa
    Options
    Hello Ashley, welcome. I am new to this site. I don't know what is going on with the other ladies. I really have not seen any new post. I feel and look better in my clothes but is seem like the scale is still staying 12lbs lost. I am not going to give up. I try to work out 4days a week and I started to lift weight. I am looking for the scale to move.
  • shaunte92
    Options
    Hiiiii Ashley!
  • ashth325
    ashth325 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! How's everyone? :)
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello I'm Lashana. I am 36 and trying to tighten up. I want to get back to the health conscious person I was 5 years ago. I am looking to live a very long and healthy life and I can't make it there without pushing myself. I hope this group can help push me.
  • okungbowa
    Options
    Hello everyone, 1 important thing I have to remind my self is that because of water gain the scale will go up and down and not to get stress over it.
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 years old with 2 young kids. I just started getting serious about losing weight in February of this year. I try to eat a lot of fresh, minimally processed foods (far from perfect and not super strict). I just made 20lb loss this week and want to lose about 20-25 more then work to maintain it. Always open to more friends for motivation! (My dairy is open, so prefer if yours is too so we can share ideas. No pressure though :smile: !
  • shaunte92
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks!