Is this group a graveyard?

Options

Replies

• OS_KAT
    OS_KAT Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Glad to know you aren't dead. That would've a waste of a cute backside ;) haha I'm ok. Just working. Blah
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Oh *kitten* we got 4 peeps!
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    So, how's single life been treating you guys? I've been divorced 8 years now and I'm quite used to the single life now. lol
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I check in once in a while since it's been quiet. Howdy y'all.
  • OS_KAT
    Options
    Yay five!! I'm fine with being single -- too busy to do much else. Although I do go on the occasional date to remind myself there are other people out there :smiley:
  • MikeM53082x
    MikeM53082x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Holy cow this place is quiet. I'm baaack.
  • OS_KAT
    Options
    We are definitely going to get things started again lol
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    It seems like everyone has bailed. There's no one around to get offended at everything I say :(
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    Also, is everyone still single? After all this time?
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey yall :) I'm here too
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    I guess this forum is a prime example of how moderators can kill off a place as quick as possible. lol
  • OS_KAT
    Options
    I was dating someone for about ten months, but we broke up a couple months ago. Now I'm just trying to get my opera career off the ground. What's up with you, Mike?
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I met a wonderful woman a few months back. We met at the gym and really hit it off. We're both really into fitness and have a great time working out together. I make her laugh, she cooks me dinner, and almost every weekend is an adventure.

It was funny, when I first met her, she had a very 'Real Housewives' vibe to her. She's older, looks amazing, dresses very nice, drives a Jaguar, huge house, etc etc. I was intimidated to talk to her, but I broke the ice with a joke and it snowballed from there. She gets my humor and is pretty much the female version of me. I'm very lucky!
  • OS_KAT
    Options
    Happy for you, Mike!
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    I see that there is now a 'like' feature on here. I've been gone (well, banned) for way too long.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Also, is everyone still single? After all this time?

not I.
  • OS_KAT
    Options
    You were banned? It's been a while. I don't remember all the drama that went down lol
  • MikeM53082x
    Options
    Yup, confirmed graveyard. I remember when there would be 5-10 new topics each day. People were funny, some would get butthurt, but it's always be entertaining.
  • Sabs2009
    Sabs2009 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Still single. Only occasionally creepin on these forums ;)
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Hello there Sabs ;-)