Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TAX9rws16KOSIBqd0r75uMZnv-GT4kndRywVxrwZ3b8/edit?usp=sharing

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP or to this type challenge here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your weight-loss journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    its nice to know that i can be part without filling the spread sheet
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Yes, the spreadsheet is most definitely voluntary. :)
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hope It's not to late to join.

MFP SW - 285
    SW - 177.5
    CT - 155
    UGW - 150

• 1pinkster1
    1pinkster1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    first timer, so please help me understand the spreadsheet.thx
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Mspmpayne wrote: »

MFP SW - 285
    SW - 177.5
    CT - 155
    UGW - 150

Paula - it's never too late to join. You are added to the spreadsheet. :smile:
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    1pinkster1 wrote: »
    first timer, so please help me understand the spreadsheet.thx

I tried to send you a private message, I received an error message so I don't know if it went thru or not. :(

The spreadsheet does not require you to do any math or any calculations, it's all automatic. All you need to do, if you choose to use the spreadsheet, is enter your weekly weight in the appropriate week on the spreadsheet.

You'll need to enter your starting weight, which is the weight that you were between 4/2-4/8, and the projected weight you would like to be at the end of this July 4th Challenge.

Then after that, all you need to do is locate the appropriate date range column and enter your weight each week. :smile:

• 1pinkster1
    1pinkster1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thx
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    Mspmpayne wrote: »

MFP SW - 285
    SW - 177.5
    CT - 155
    UGW - 150

Paula - it's never too late to join. You are added to the spreadsheet. :smile:

Thank You Ann'e!! =)
  • flisscitythin
    flisscitythin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can we remove the people from the spreadsheet that have never entered any info, now at the 4th week they are probably not staying for the duration, then it would be easier to see the others who are still tracking?
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am going to put info on the SS when I get home. I can't access it from work and I keep forgetting to add my weigh ins!