Macros?

Options
foxygirl14
foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
I've never hit my macros or gotten anywhere close in the past few weeks that I've been using MFP. Does anyone have suggestions or a meal plan? Or is it okay that I'm more focused on the calories than the macros?

Replies

• BrandyHinchman
    BrandyHinchman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That all depends on what your goals are really.
  • foxygirl14
    Options
    That all depends on what your goals are really.

Just weight loss right now.
  • BrandyHinchman
    BrandyHinchman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has someone calculated your macros for you? The most important thing is being consistent. Hitting your protein, fats and carbs by -/+ 5 grams is the best way to follow an IIFYM diet. There is no meal plan except the one you make for yourself. Thats flexible dieting at its best. If you can hit macros on point for 2 weeks and see no loss then you lower your numbers.
    Do you lift weights?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I posted this on the breakfast thread, but check out eatthismuch.com. They generate meals based on your calorie and macro goals, and your eating style (vegan, meat eater...).
  • itzmytime2B
    itzmytime2B Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to eat the same thing everyday once I hit on a daily meal diary that allows me to hit my macros. I know that's not for everybody but I don' require a lot of variety if I like what I'm eating and I'm not hungry. I friend requested you. Accept me if you'd like and you can see my diary for some ideas. (Not that I'm perfect in any way!)
  • foxygirl14
    Options
    Thanks @itzmytime2B :) I'll look at your diary for some ideas.
  • EdinBSpecialized
    EdinBSpecialized Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree with @itzmytime2B I'm quite the same with my habits. I guess your macros are set too high anyway. You look like a smal and skinny person. So it shouldn't be hard to meet your goals if I can do it while losing weight at the same time.