Let's set some goals for next week!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Hey guys, for the next few days, lets set some goals to start on Monday for the week. Is it drinking more water? Walking more? Eating more veggies? Tell us and let's check in next week and see how we all are doing. Encourage one another, that's what its all about.

Replies

• LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Since I'm traveling home to spend a week with my gram's and parents tomorrow and seldom with get my 10,000 steps a day in while I'm there, I'm going to shoot to make that happen.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I can do better in all the usual areas. Getting more exercise, drinking water and some of my food choices.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Here are my goals for the week:
    Drink more water, minimum of 3/4- 1 gallon of water (12-16 cups.) A day.
    Walk 15-20 miles.
    Keep cutting sweet treats out.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Ok my biggest enemy is going to be candy! I have a lot of stress this week and it's going to be very hard to curb the bingeing.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into a running schedule. I was running 4 days a week but the past month has been very sporadic. I ran only once this past week. This week my goal is 3 days - they don't have to be long or difficult, just getting out there and running 3 days of the week to get back into a rhythm.
  • flisscitythin
    flisscitythin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To do some form of exercise everyday and not to have a "cheat day" this week- they are derailing my successes!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    It can be hard I know but just hang in there and you will reach those goals!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've gotten in a bad habit of taking the low cal diet ice cream treats, mini snack trail mix, or popcorn ( 100-150 cals) to bed for a snack at nite. I've noticed a slowdown in the weight loss. I am committing to no snacks after dinner.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So my goals for this week are:
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water per day
    2. At least 60 minute walk per day (30 minutes in morning, and 30 in afternoon).
    3. Stay within calorie limit every day!

I made it on Monday. So far so good for Tuesday.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Keep it going!!!
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well I only hit one day over 10000 steps, but did have a a couple other days that were close. Back home now and getting back at it!
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal is to find a suitable routine to fit in my workouts and to plan my foods