I am SOOOOO proud of us!!!

Options
Kareesdiet
Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
You guys it is so amazing to see my feed full of everyone's weight loss! I popped in to do my check in and read the feed and.... well even though I am at work I had to post this, I honestly think the support of THIS group has made a huge difference for all of us. If it weren't for my promise of getting on the scale today I am sure I would still be avoiding the beast! Keep up the good work, and for those of you who are frustrated please don't be and keep going.... I was so frustrated for the last two weeks and you guys lifted me up... we keep working hard together and we will all win! Love you guys and thank you Stella for creating our little community!

Replies

• mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    100% agree!!!! This group has been a huge factor in my motivation. I am very much a team player type of person and every time I think of giving I just a little I think of yall.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I feel happy!!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    me to
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - the fact I know I have to report to you guys makes me want to do as well as I possibly can :)
  • stesig13
    Options
    Awesome!
    ❤️y'all
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've definitely resisted temptation thinking of you guys. Pretty awesome to know you're all there.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Accountability has been very important the two previous times I lost weight and this time will be no different. Keeping it off will be the same!!!! I am proud of this group as well and so glad Stella started it and that we have a good core group. Today I completed my food diary for the past two days - not a good idea - ever. I ate about 300 calories more each day than I should have based on my level of activity. I worked out hard, but spent too much time inactive and that is when I tend to snack. Even healthy snacks are not good if you have too many of them.

Thank you all for being here and keeping it real!!! :smile:
  • stesig13
    Options
    We r as real as can be!