Options
trickey3
trickey3 Posts: 5 Member
Hello how are you? I'm Tiffany!

Replies

• JerseyGirl056
    JerseyGirl056 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! My name is Chrissie. I'm 31 and I live in Delaware. I'm in the process of getting the sleeve done. I'm still waiting for my cardiologist appointment so I can get all my clearances to schedule my surgery date. How are you feeling? Please feel free to add me. I'd love to follow you on your new journey, and share my own experience with... Hopefully soon :smiley:
  • letsdoit654
    letsdoit654 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved March 2015. Down total 125. 95 since surgery. Best decision I ever made.
  • sueatkins33
    sueatkins33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve April 24, 2017 so closing in on 2 weeks post-op.
  • skurski5783
    skurski5783 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I got my sleeve done on June 9th. My heaviest was 250. My pre-op weight was 219 and I am currently 193. My goal weight is 150. This has been harder then I thought it would be. I hv to watch everything I eat and exercise ALOT. More then before. But all in all the weight is still coming off faster then if not have done the surgery. Looking for people to talk w common struggles, goals and achievements. Please follow me and feel free to give any advice or share any ideas. Encouragement is always welcome... I can be a cheer leader too.