LINK TO SPREADSHEETS AND SUPPORT

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
PLEASE ADD YOUR INFO TO THE SPREADSHEETS IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE POST BELOW AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. There are 3 spreadsheets - 1 for weigh-in information, 1 to keep track of your Fitness results(IN PROGRESS) AND 1 FOR THE AMAZING RACE INFORMATION
2. .Please add your name to each spreadsheet. As the list grows, the leaders will alphabetize the spreadsheet so you can find yourself more easily.
4. The spreadsheets are Google Docs. To access them, you may need to download or update your Google docs access. If you need support with this, please let us know and we'll try to help. YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SHEETS APP.
5. If you can't make it work, don't worry! We had a few people in the last challenge who had ongoing problems with Google docs, and others in the group will be happy to support you. Just post your results here in this thread and ask someone to do it for you. We're all in this together, so we'll help you get your numbers in if technology is giving you trouble.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oUZvzPKBuKodQjEy_sUwl4KJLRB7jj0P5RBeboZcaPw/edit#gid=0

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Once you approve my access hopefully race and this spreadsheet will work. Thxs Melodie.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    The link is shared in the edit mode. Are you able to get in to any of the spreadsheets? If not send me your email and i will add you that way.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I found your email. It should work for you now.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! All entered :) looking forward to challenge
  • enuf2
    enuf2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was able to get on no problem on this link, but had to request access on the info for leg 1 link.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I can get into the spreadsheet from this link but the first week link from the other page tells me to ask permission to use it. I requested access but its different email - its a mama2srb one :)
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I entered my info through laptop so I am good to go :)
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Are we to put our overall goal weight or just challenge goal weight?
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Just challenge. A goal that is attainable during the 8 weeks. I tend to overshoot my goal but it's something I aim for .
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I seem to not be able to add myself to the sheet.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If someone can please add my information:
    Weight: 187
    1mile: 16:33
    Modified push up: 30
    Plank: 40 secs
    Half sit up: 55
    Thank you!
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to go !!! all my info has been add to Sizzling summer melt :smile:
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    goforit06 wrote: »
    If someone can please add my information:
    Weight: 187
    1mile: 16:33
    Modified push up: 30
    Plank: 40 secs
    Half sit up: 55
    Thank you!
    Think I have you in there and added on all three spreadsheets. If you have your goal weight for the challenge, let me know and I can add that too. I finally figured out how to get the spreadsheets to work on my phone at the end of the last challenge!!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet I tried everything. Last challenge I was added my email. Lizfaraj27@gmail.com
  • MrsQueenBee27
    MrsQueenBee27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet someone please help! Also I'm not quite sure what am I suppose to do today.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    I added you by email. No worries.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    LizFitIt34 wrote: »
    I can't access the spreadsheet I tried everything. Last challenge I was added my email. Lizfaraj27@gmail.com

I added you.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too!

Tfisher678@gmail.com

Had this problem last time accessing; probably my device...thanks!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Flower1petals@gmail.com can I also be added? I can't access the spreadsheet. Thanks
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just entered my details,I'm excited to start :)