Heavens to Betsy

Options
mitsimr
mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
I thought it was time Betsy got her own home. So here it is. Lets start building it for her. We have already found out she lives by the sea and someone said she needs a man so I figure she must live in a quaint little beach house. I have always wanted one that was purple with green trimming. What do yall think? We have also come to the conclusion that she has a beautiful flower and veggie garden. Living by the beach though they almost certainly have to be raised beds. I bet the neighborhood kids helped her build them and plant. How many rooms does she have? What is her furnishing style? Lets give Betsy a home that she can be proud of and can continue her story from here.

Replies

• stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Somehow nobody wants to start Betsys take here again bc we already was talking about it in another discussion
    But, people , it's such a good idea to give to Betsy her own link!!
    It's Betsys World!
    Just think
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Betsy's at the local farmer's marketing this morning. Of course, she rode her bike there. Yeah, she has the jag in the garage, but it's such a beautiful morning to be out and active.
  • stesig13
    Options
    And she is wearing her best gym outfit: black yoga fold over pants and a Nike shirt. And matching Nike running shoes.
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    She needs to make sure she has a good supply of local raw honey for the tea. I can just imagine what other goodies she finds there.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Look how thrilled Betsy is to be getting a Cat!!!

• BelleCakes2018
    Options
  • stesig13
    Options
    Ahahaha he is so cute
    He looks like Wilfred to me
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    So Betsy and Wilfred... and the beginnings of a new man hopefully...? Can't wait to hear the weight loss total update!
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • stesig13
    Options
    In two Friday's we will have a discussion and suggestion for Betsys new man, we have to make the right choice that it wouldn't end up in a divorce.
  • barbara3213
    Options
    Good thinking.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    LOL. Okay, I must have missed the original Betsy thread, but I am happy to participate. At the farmer's market, Betsy also got fresh zucchini and baby spinach, along with some beautiful sweet potatoes and blueberries. She noticed one of the local farmers was paying special attention to her and complimented her mode of transportation.
  • barbara3213
    Options
    Oooh, hoovhome, do I sense a possible budding romance?
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The farmer gave Betsy some flowers to decorate her bicycle basket :)
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the charming farmer already. He better not be married! Don't want anyone hurting our sweet Besty.
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Can the farmer be named Hank? I feel like that's a solid farmer-man name.
  • BelleCakes2018
    edited May 2016
    Options

lol - sorry for the pics... I just need something to visualise in my head!
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Love, love the pics!
  • kimc7511
    kimc7511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! The pics are exactly as I envisioned Besty! How sweet is she?!?!