Our 4th weigh in is officially open

Options

Replies

• valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Last week 234, this week 231.4. 2.6 lbs gone. I'm disappointed because I hit 229 a couple of days earlier this week. Either I was dehydrated then or I'm puffy now. I thought I was going to have 5 lbs. for Betsy.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Last week 234, this week 231.4. 2.6 lbs gone. I'm disappointed because I hit 229 a couple of days earlier this week. Either I was dehydrated then or I'm puffy now. I thought I was going to have 5 lbs. for Betsy.

That's ok, and so wow!!!!❤️
  • stesig13
    Options
    shawna_25 wrote: »
    Last Friday: 156.5
    Today: 158.5
    Gained 2lbs. Sorry gang, can't win em all!

That's ok, next week will be out of this world!!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
  • stesig13
    Options
    SW 208
    wk1 204
    wk2 204.5
    wk3 198
    wk4 199

Today the scale says 199, which is up 1 lb from last week. I've been weighing all week at 195-196, so I hope I can help more next week.

That's so ok, next week we will rock!!
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I killed Betsy's man... I am so sorry guys!!! :'( I gained 2 pounds, its my fault I didn't go to the gym, I enjoyed the Stone beer on Mothers day AND all the left over food... I allowed the stressful week to give me permission to over eat... NEVER an excuse, but I tell others "pick yourself up and start over" so I plan on doing the same thing and this time next week hopefully I will be doing the Happy Dance because I will have gotten rid of those two pounds plus! Right??? :D
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    SW: 230.6
    Today:: 228.6
    Woo, I'm under 230. :D
    - 2lb

It was a hard week for a lot of people, but next week is gonna rock! We can do this!
  • Kareesdiet
    Options
    SW: 230.6
    Today:: 228.6
    Woo, I'm under 230. :D
    - 2lb

It was a hard week for a lot of people, but next week is gonna rock! We can do this!

Good job!!! and Congrats to ALL! Those that made way towards their goals, those that didn't move and those that gained. We are all in this TOGETHER and we will get there. I know I wasn't going to post but then realized.... I am part of the WE and ups or downs, WE do this!
  • Kareesdiet
    Options
    Yes ma'am Mirabelle!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Update: after breakfast, coffee, and a walk, I weighed in at 230.8. So, we can change mine to 3.2 lbs this week. I know it's really going to be 229, but I'll see that and then some next Friday...
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 200.8
    Weight this morning: 202.0
    So that is a gain of 1.8
    BUT I was down to 199.8 earlier this week, but last night was my big cheat meal after final exams so I'm sure a lot of this weight is the water weight from all the wonderful food I ate and many drinks that were had :) I won't be changing my weight on MFP until next Friday when I have lost again!

Hopefully it will come down in the next few days and then some and I'll have a good loss number for next week :)
    Keep up the great work, ladies!!! We got this!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Can I make a suggestion that we create just one weigh in thread and use the same thread every Friday? I notice people are still posting in the third week thread, and the second and first. How about we just create one thread "weigh in here" and Stella can count all the posts from midnight to midnight each Friday. Anything we post in there the other six days is gravy--Betsy's village is based on our Friday losses...
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Can I make a suggestion that we create just one weigh in thread and use the same thread every Friday? I notice people are still posting in the third week thread, and the second and first. How about we just create one thread "weigh in here" and Stella can count all the posts from midnight to midnight each Friday. Anything we post in there the other six days is gravy--Betsy's village is based on our Friday losses...

Yep good idea... I just got loads of noifications from people posting in week 3, lol
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I think this is,a great idea! I'm ready to post when and where I am supposed to. Just let me know!
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I missed the week 4 weigh in thread. I submitted a long post on week 3!

Last Friday 155.5
    Today 154

• stesig13
    Options
    Ok
    18 people attended
    12,9 lbs lost
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    TooShortForThisWeight Posts: 91 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    168.4 last week
    166.4 today

Down 2lb 1884975rxg0f68m70.gif

And I agree about one post.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    18? up or down on last week Stella?
  • stesig13
    Options

Yep good idea... I just got loads of noifications from people posting in week 3, lol

Ok, I have to check it out now
    Idk how to delete previous now