05/13 Friday Day 13 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
r25zdvd0i5hk.jpg

Spring Cleaning Project 2!

What clean-up project will you accomplish today? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...let's get her done! It's a great way to keep moving and you'll feel great afterwards!

Alternative Challenge: Download a fitness app for your tablet or phone. Most of them are free! Why not try something out today?

Replies

• hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My son is coming early tomorrow AM to install the 2 air conditioners in my apartment. So today I need to prep the areas where they will go, meaning moving some furniture, vacuuming well under the rads there, and clearing closets to be able to get the a/c units out, or pulling them out myself.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,835 Member
    Options
    Today is my dog day. I will bathe my dogs, clean all their toys and bedding, and vacuum. It is the one day a month I do any serious housework. Then I'll go dancing in the evening. :)
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think I will clean a corner of my kitchen tonight. I love this challenge, and the fact that it is an entire month. :smile:
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My bathroom is in need of a good scrub! Was planning to do that tomorrow, but may jump on it after work. :smiley:
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Today I will clean off the kitchen table and chairs and I won't sit down at all while sorting all the piles of mail.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I finally wrapped up and submitted financial aid forms for my college aged daughter. My dining room needs straightening up and documents re-filed, so today is the day!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm moving. Today I will go through my bookshelf and pack it up!
  • mishavant82
    mishavant82 Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lots of housework to do today! Get it done!
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today I was extremely fatigued because of pushing myself yesterday. It happens with my MS and Lupus. Tomorrow I plan on doing some spring cleaning and I can't wait.