goforit06 wrote: »
    If someone can please add my information:
    Weight: 187
    1mile: 16:33
    Modified push up: 30
    Plank: 40 secs
    Half sit up: 55
    Thank you!
    Think I have you in there and added on all three spreadsheets. If you have your goal weight for the challenge, let me know and I can add that too. I finally figured out how to get the spreadsheets to work on my phone at the end of the last challenge!!

Thank you so much!!! I almost forgot! Goal weight would be 165 :) I did the biggest loser challenge that used google spreadsheet and it was fine...now it won't open. I'm not big on technology haha
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    If someone can please add my information:
    Weight: 187
    1mile: 16:33
    Modified push up: 30
    Plank: 40 secs
    Half sit up: 55
    Thank you!
    Think I have you in there and added on all three spreadsheets. If you have your goal weight for the challenge, let me know and I can add that too. I finally figured out how to get the spreadsheets to work on my phone at the end of the last challenge!!

Thank you so much!!! I almost forgot! Goal weight would be 165 :) I did the biggest loser challenge that used google spreadsheet and it was fine...now it won't open. I'm not big on technology haha

Done! Completely get the technology bit because I have a lot of issues too. That's what we are all here for is to help everyone out any way that we can!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Been trying to send message but it keeps giving me an error. Would someone please send the link to tfisher678@gmail.com so I can access the spreadsheet...thank you!
  • jazzypdx
    jazzypdx Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Still not letting me in the spreadsheet...
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    jazzypdx wrote: »
    Still not letting me in the spreadsheet...

Did you send me your email?
  • gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I have tried on several platforms on several days to get on the spread sheet to no avail- My starting weight was 190, I have done all the challenges and completed 400 minutes of exercise. I did the pretest mile in 13:04 can someone help me out?
  • RammLt
    RammLt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have tried on several platforms on several days to get on the spread sheet to no avail- My starting weight was 190, I have done all the challenges and completed 400 minutes of exercise. I did the pretest mile in 13:04 can someone help me out?

I added you

• gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lbenson2006
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Spreadsheet minutes total looks like it's not adding in Tuesday's minutes. If it is not fixed before then, I will try to fix in the morning when I am on a real computer and fully awake! Lol. Hopefully that makes new weeks minutes seem more attainable. :)
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Can some add my weigh in? I am at 184. Thanks!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Can some add my weigh in? I am at 184. Thanks!
    Done!