AMAZING RACE WEEK ONE STARTS MAY 11

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
click the link to get your first weeks golden tickets.
Make sure you fill out your information on the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dMiFio5NJc5-Vg5a0J9ll9Tbyw27ovk6G8UE5oZSd4o/edit
Some are having trouble accessing it though I shared it for view.

Here's the copy of it.
WELCOME TO THE AMAZING RACE MINI CHALLENGE. THIS IS BEING DONE A BIT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME BUT I THINK WE ALL WILL HAVE FUN. WE ARE GOING TO BE AT THE CARRIBEAN FOR OUR FIRST LEG OF THE TRIP AND WE WILL BE IN THE GRAND BAHAMAS. WE WILL BE STARTING IN MIAMI FLORIDA SO GET OUT YOUR CRUISE WEAR, BIKINIS AND FLIP FLOPS.
DID YOU KNOW THERE IS ONLY 181 MILES FROM MIAMI TO THE GRAND BAHAMAS! SO THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY FIRST LEG OF THE JOURNEY. WEEK 2 WILL BE A BIT HARDER BUT JUST WANTED YOU ALL JUST TO GET YOUR FEET WET. SO AT 181 MILES WHICH WILL BE 181 MINUTES OF EXERCISE TO GET TO PHASE TWO.

OUR ROAD BLOCK IS OF COURSE A FUN DANCE.
BAHAMA MAMA BREEZE DANCE 25 POINTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFVQ5S_HSA
WE ARE GOING TO DO A NUTRITIONAL CHALLENGE THIS ROUND.
FIND THE RAINBOW! NO WE ARE NOT EATING SKITTLES, OUR CHALLENGE WILL BE TO DO A RAINBOW ON YOUR PLATE THIS WEEK. YOU JUST NEED TO DO THIS 5 DAYS THIS WEEK OUT OF THE 7 ON ANY COMBINATION. THIS WILL BE WORTH 25 POINTS AS WELL. YES WE CAN HAVE PARTIAL CREDIT. 5 POINTS PER DAY.

Replies

• AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Just FYI it says I need to request access. I did that but it may get tedious if everyone in the group sends you a request <3
  • Melodieccurn
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Everyone who requested access should be able to view it now. If you send me a request I'll fix it for you. For some reason the doc app does not permit unless requested though it is in share mode. NWe will use the same link every week I will just add it to the document, but I will also put a copy of it here.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I requested access but still can not get to it... sorry
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Send me your email by private message. I will add you that way.
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can't access my email is lizfaraj27@gmail.com Thank you
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Can't seem to put anything on the new spreadsheet can you please help
    Thanks
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey Mel......you know I have been working a ton and my brain is fried so forgive me for asking :) on the Rainbow challenge so are we to try and get red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple each day for only 5 days and we get 1 point a day for each color we get from the rainbow?

NEVER MIND......I found my answer :)
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm a hustler, so this dance was right up my alley!
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Can someone add my week information?
    Workouts: Thursday 30 mins, Sunday 45 mins, Monday 15 mins, Tuesday 105 mins
    I did the dance Tuesday---it was interesting :blush:
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    goforit06 wrote: »
    Can someone add my week information?
    Workouts: Thursday 30 mins, Sunday 45 mins, Monday 15 mins, Tuesday 105 mins
    I did the dance Tuesday---it was interesting :blush:
    Done!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to check in this week - I put my info in the spread sheet now. Hope it's not too late!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    BJerzy wrote: »
    I totally forgot to check in this week - I put my info in the spread sheet now. Hope it's not too late!

It's fine . We are going at our own pace this round.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sorry was out of town for work the last few days am going to update the spreadsheet right now!