Weigh-ins

Options
12346»

Replies

• FreeVeg
    FreeVeg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @RespectTheKitty That is amazing!!!! Congrats!!! :)
  • FreeVeg
    Options
    FreeVeg wrote: »
    SW - 90kg
    CW - 69.2kg
    GW- 60kg

Ok, so I gained 5.5lbs....in 3 days :(
    SW- 198.5lbs
    CW - 152.5 lbs + 5.5lbs = 158lbs
    GW 132lbs
  • ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Up 10.8 pounds since last Sunday. I'm not happy about it, but it also could have been much worse. That was mostly a result of consistent overeating but I didn't binge a ton. This week I need to stabilize, then hopefully lose next week. I feel disgusting and don't fit into anything and am really swollen and puffy.
  • FreeVeg
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »
    Up 10.8 pounds since last Sunday. I'm not happy about it, but it also could have been much worse. That was mostly a result of consistent overeating but I didn't binge a ton. This week I need to stabilize, then hopefully lose next week. I feel disgusting and don't fit into anything and am really swollen and puffy.

Yap...me up 13lbs. Binged all week...Today was better as i managed to stop binging. I hope for good.I feel exactly the same @ab6046.
    So - CW 152.5+ 13lbs= 165.5lbs :(
  • ab6046
    Options

Yap...me up 13lbs. Binged all week...Today was better as i managed to stop binging. I hope for good.I feel exactly the same @ab6046.
    So - CW 152.5+ 13lbs= 165.5lbs :(

It's seriously the worst. I'm pissed because I didn't even binge that much, I just consistently overate so I guess I was expecting the damage to be less than it was. My weight hasn't been this high in about a year and I feel like it's just gonna keep doing up. I'm so glad my family is gone and hopefully now I can get a hold of myself, but I don't know. I hate it.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 225lbs
    Current Weight - 196.1lbs
    1st Goal Weight - 180lb
    Goal Weight - 165lbs ?
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Last week the scale went up for the first time since I started MFP. I had gotten as low as 218, but then it went back up to 220. I am seriously discouraged, and I'm afraid to weigh myself this week.
  • ab6046
    Options
    It might be good to avoid weighing for a while. Chances are it's just water weight. But if feeling discouraged may trigger you to binge then it might be best to avoid the scale.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    It might be good to avoid weighing for a while. Chances are it's just water weight. But if feeling discouraged may trigger you to binge then it might be best to avoid the scale.

Yeah, I have definitely considered falling off the wagon because it's like, why bother if the scale is just going to go up? I have to keep reminding myself this is the first time this has happened, and it's NORMAL to have weight fluctuations. But dang, the desire to give up is strong.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I got down to 156 but I ate a whole box of cereal last night and I'm up to 159.2. Idk I'm glad it was "only" a box of cereal but it took forever for me to lose that weight. I'm hoping to be below 155 by the end of the month, which still may be possible if this is just water weight.
  • ab6046
    Options
    You can both do it! Respective kitty, have you ever considered downloading a trend weight app like libra or happy scale? I feel like it helps normalize those fluctuations and has made it so I'm less hard on myself.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Respectthekitty, not respective kitty! Stupid phone.
  • FreeVeg
    Options
    SW- 198.5lbs
    CW - 152.5 lbs + 15lbs = 167.5
    GW 132lbs

Ok, i just keep gaining. yes, i think I should avoid the scale. But seriously 15 lbs???? I doubt it is all just water weight. It is so disappointing. I lost so nicely and now just keep piling on.
  • ab6046
    Options
    SW- 198.5lbs
    CW - 152.5 lbs + 15lbs = 167.5
    GW 132lbs

Ok, i just keep gaining. yes, i think I should avoid the scale. But seriously 15 lbs???? I doubt it is all just water weight. It is so disappointing. I lost so nicely and now just keep piling on.

I agree, it's not all water weight. But most of it is! You can do this!
  • ab6046
    Options
    Up 0.6 since last Saturday, not too bad. I binged pretty badly last Saturday and Sunday then restricted the rest of the week. I know my body was still catching up and stabilized from the week priors rapid gain. Not setting goals for next week. Starting treatment tomorrow and imagine not weighing myself will be one of the first habits I need to work on breaking.