What are you thinking about doing for June?

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Well it's Summer so I'm going to get a short funky haircut.
2. I'm considering doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for the month.

Replies

• rebeccalynn915
    rebeccalynn915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what to do for my fortieth birthday in June.
  • _Sarah_26
    _Sarah_26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lots of kids birthdays to attend including my soon to be 4 year olds. I think the mowing and gardening will be good exercise. I can wait until school is over to do some camping and swimming. Hope everyone has a great summer!
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Walking at a faster pace! Lol.. I walk 2 miles every day and I have yet to do it in less than 40 minutes. Now mind u these are not miles on a treadmill.. or on an even track.. they are country miles with dirt roads and inclines..
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Taking my daughter to visit a couple of colleges this month. Wondering where all the time went
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've written a 30 day exercise plan to start on Monday....I hope I can stick to it never been a fan of exercise.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @bellkat31 When your daughter decides where she wants to go do early admission. My daughter graduated HS In 2011 and is now in Graduate school. all her friends who did early admissions got scholarships to the schools even the ones who weren't at the top of their class. Also when she goes to fill out for roommate assignment tell her to be brutally honest if she does her homework all night or doesn't go to bed til 2 am she doesn't want to get hooked up with someone who goes to bed by midnight. Best of Luck!!!
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I have a modest goal of 30 running miles for June. I'm a beginning runner, can only do about 2-3 miles at a time, so this seems reasonable.
  • Rebeck82
    Rebeck82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It starts at the end of June, but I took advantage of a free four week thing to Camp Gladiator. I don't know what the heck I thinking! 530 in the morning! I think I might die. :)
  • Rebeck82
    Rebeck82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I survived the first day of Camp Gladiator! I did not throw up, I did cry, but I didn't give up! Yay me!