Supplements?

Options
foxygirl14
foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
I currently take B12, vitamin D, and iron pills. What do you take (if anything) and do you have suggestions? Thanks! :)

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm just taking B12... open to other suggestions though if they seem well-founded..
  • steffersonairplane
    steffersonairplane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I take B12 and vegan vitamin D3 supplements and hair/nails/skin supplements.
  • dmorazzini13
    dmorazzini13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I currently take a Vegan B-12, C, Calcium-Magnesium, Zinc, Multi, and a Turmeric and 2 Triphala.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am just taking the same prenatal vitamins after giving birth a month ago. Just make sure you are getting your b12 vit D and if you aren't eating enough calcium rich foods daily you may want to get a calcium/mag supplement . I also take a tbsp of ground flax seeds daily for omegas and I eat a variety of fruits and veggies and nuts and seeds daily so the other vitamins are covered.
  • newvegdi
    newvegdi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Every day I take a multi, a packet of Emergen-c for my C and B12, and 2000 iu of D. I also take Ovega 3 DHA (vegan omega 3 supplement) on the advice of a Redditor who said she felt lousy at 6 months vegan and totally turned it around with the DHA supplement.