Putting her on blast...

Options
sam06ana
sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
Most of you know I broke my arm 25 days ago. I wrote a nice post (I was high on pain meds) saying I wasn't going to let it discourage me. In a way it did, I disappeared. I still managed to lose, but I don't know how. I was bad. I was real bad.
A few days ago I got a message from Maggie ( @FitMeBetter ) checking in. I've logged all week. I'm back. Thank you Maggie. Your kind words were apparently what I needed to get back on track!

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    So glad you are back!
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    sam06ana wrote: »
    Most of you know I broke my arm 25 days ago. I wrote a nice post (I was high on pain meds) saying I wasn't going to let it discourage me. In a way it did, I disappeared. I still managed to lose, but I don't know how. I was bad. I was real bad.
    A few days ago I got a message from Maggie ( @FitMeBetter ) checking in. I've logged all week. I'm back. Thank you Maggie. Your kind words were apparently what I needed to get back on track!

I'm sorry you hadn't been feeling that great. I know that negative feelings have this nasty ability to spiral and make us want to give up (speaking from experience). I also know that you are Amazing and that your kids love it when you're smiling! I'm glad you are back to logging, and I feel blessed to know that my little hug helped. Enjoy your day!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sweet! This is exactly the kind of support that is missing from many of our lives, I am guessing. It is this type of support that helped me lose weight the first time - and Stella laying out the very clear objective that we will do this together and LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND is crucial to the success of each of us. Just knowing this happened is encouraging to me and will help motivate me to get back on track this week.
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I feel great about this group. We will all get there!
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes we will - TOGETHER!