5 week old baby. Looking for friends!

Options
Hello all,
My baby is 5 weeks tomorrow and I also have a 3 year old. I'm like the Cookie Monster at the moment and it's got to stop!
Got about a stone to lose but I'm doing my first day today and I'm already 200 cals over!
Anyone want to give me some moral support and be friends??

Thank you xxx

Replies

• dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    My baby is 5 weeks tomorrow and I also have a 3 year old. I'm like the Cookie Monster at the moment and it's got to stop!
    Got about a stone to lose but I'm doing my first day today and I'm already 200 cals over!
    Anyone want to give me some moral support and be friends??

Thank you xxx

Hi!! Feel free to add me!!
    I have a four month old and a 22 month.
  • msattitude4free
    msattitude4free Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to. My baby is 7 weeks and I'm starting to just now exercise. I also have a 6.5 year old.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! I hear you on the cookie monster. I really want to stuff my face practically all the time. I was the same way with my first daughter (she is now 3). My second daughter is 4 months. Add me if you want. =)
  • megskaggs1828
    megskaggs1828 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My baby will be 6 weeks tomorrow! Let's do this!!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies!! I started back with MFP when my baby was 4 weeks old. Now he's 5 months old and all the baby weight is gone plus a few pounds. :) I still have 35 pounds left til my goal though! It was so hard starting with weight loss when he was so young and all I wanted to do was eat, but I'm so glad I stuck with it.
  • jdehart48
    jdehart48 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with you all! My baby is 4 weeks old currently and I've been on an ice cream binge so I'm trying to clean up my act.