moms, when do you workout?

Options
dessiepenn
dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
I have a 20 month old and a 2 month old. I'm currently on leave from work until the end of this month. So right now I workout when the kids are napping. I have to leave the house a little before 6:30 am to get them to daycare and then to my job. We are all home between 4:30-5 but then its nonstop until 7pm bedtime. I'm in bed by 9 because I'll be up a few times feeding my son. So when do you work out? Morning, before kids are up? Late evening? I can walk on my lunch hour but now I'll be using part of that to nurse my son at daycare. I'd love to know what other moms are doing. Sahm, wahm, and wohm. Thanks

Replies

• victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I work-out during naptime, but I work in the evenings after my husband gets home from work.
  • elvenbeauty18
    elvenbeauty18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work full time and I just can't seem to fit a workout in, with my husband on midnights (opposite shift of me) and just so much to do at home. I hope now that the 2 feet of snow is starting to melt, that I can start walking to the library and park with the kids and start to feel better.
  • SREYYY0701
    SREYYY0701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right now I work out after the kiddos (10 month old and 4 year old) go to bed for the night. I'm usually out of the house to run at 8 p.m. and do that for about 30 minutes.
  • jdehart48
    jdehart48 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to work out from home because I don't have a gym membership. I was thinking of starting to do a workout in the early morning before all 3 of my kids are up. They are ages 4, 2 and 4 weeks. I want to get on the elliptical