New to the Group!

Options
brookej8688
brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
Hey everyone I am 27 and new to the group. I am looking for accountability buddies, and motivation to help on my weightless journey. I would love input, and advice and I will give the same in return. Happy New Year everyone

Replies

• laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am 26 and also new to the group. I am really trying to make this the last time that I am "starting" my fitness journey. I always seem to to get off track but I'm determined for that not to happen this time. My plan at the moment is that I am going to be starting Cize on the 11th and will also be doing some walking/jogging along with some of the other BeachBody workouts.
    I would love some accountability/motivation buddies. So feel free to add me :smile:
  • lifewritings
    lifewritings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and could really use some help. I've lost 7 pounds in 6 days. my doctor has me on a 1200 calorie diet. Today I'm only eaten about 250 calories and i feel weak and hungry. I'm just so afraid that if I let my guard down right now since i'm alone for the first time in the last 7 days that I will binge. So i'm scared to eat right now.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group too. I'm 26 5'2" and weigh 238lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I always try to change my lifestyle and then go back to binge eating
  • MS_Hibiscus
    MS_Hibiscus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and looking to loose 8 stone! Feels impossible and I'm constantly falling off the wagon. Could do with some support and motivation to stay on track with the health lifestyle changes I'm trying to make.
    Thanks