Is anyone still active in this group?

Options
Myrtle1309
Myrtle1309 Posts: 14 Member
Hi Guys, As a post-op (RNY 2011) who is struggling to lose the gain, I would love to chat with someone who is in the same boat as myself. If any of you are interested, please friend me and maybe we can bounce ideas off one another and offer support.

Replies

• joyfulinga
    joyfulinga Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Myrtle, yes I am still active on here. You can also email me at joyful61@aol.com.
  • wsugrad05
    wsugrad05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I had a RNY in 2003. Haven't gained back a huge amount, but didn't lose like I should've either. I would love some friendly support.
  • kat02092015
    kat02092015 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also was looking to see
    If there's much activity in this group. It always helps to have some support rather than trying to lose weight all on your own. Drop me a line if you'd like a buddy!
  • kat02092015
    kat02092015 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wsugrad05 wrote: »
    Hi girls! I had a RNY in 2003. Haven't gained back a huge amount, but didn't lose like I should've either. I would love some friendly support.

I also had my RNY in 2003. The farther away from the surgery, the harder it seems to be for me. Im trying to recommit to protein shakes, complex carbs, lean protein, non-starchy vegetables etc. I don't think you can have too much support. Sometimes I need to be talked out of something while waiting for the urge to pass. We all know how that goes!
  • witchingmoon
    witchingmoon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my bypass Dec 2011. I have gained 6stone in last 2year's after having 3 children.
  • Imagine_if
    Imagine_if Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marie. I had my RNY in 2007. I'm here, let's chat anytime!!
  • melissashea68
    melissashea68 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I also had RNY in 2003. I orginally lost 180 lbs and regained 90! I have lost 45 back since 2/17/16. Still need to lose 75 to the goal I never reached.