Options
    I forgot about the weigh in! Yikes.
    Last week 189.5
    This week186.5
    Down 3 pounds this week.
  • lincolngurl11
    lincolngurl11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being late… Was having Internet issues. However there is good news, I lost 3 pounds so I do feel better this week about my progress. I was very mindful of things I ate this week and I made sure that even if I ate things that were not great choices, I ate very small portion controlled amounts
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow
    So 14,3 +6,3=20,6
    Awesome girls !!!!
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Down .2 this week - but I honestly didn't have my head in the game. Hopefully this week will bring more motivation!! After dealing with a medical issue - and then getting good news at the end of the week - that in itself should be all the motivation I need!!! And you all for support!
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be back on track this week. TOM ended and I still hadn't lost that water weight, and I was so frustrated because I DIDN'T cheat--I logged and I worked my butt off, only to gain 7 pounds...SOOOO...

I didn't change my macro levels, but I cut out wheat. Still eating rice, corn, oats, potatoes, so I'm not low carb at all, but no more sandwiches or cake or rolls or bread. Sure enough, a couple pounds a day started dropping. I know from past experience that I have a mild wheat allergy. Not celiac disease, just inflammation and sinus problems, and when I over rely on it, my joints start to ache and I get foggy. The workouts were hiding those symptoms, and I was burning the calories, so I didn't pay attention until the scale started moving in the wrong direction.

Now, I'm back to almost my low (on a Monday), so maybe I'll post a loss this Friday.