New but old need friends

Options
lindasain
lindasain Posts: 163 Member
Hi I am new I am female 62 yr young single and I work all the time! I work in a group home for special needs adults and when I work I do sleep overs so tomorrow I start weight watchers in 1985 I lost almost 100 pounds now it's back .. I have a lot of trauma I had two kids both died at ages of 8 and 4 years old and now I have no children expect the people I work with and nieces and exercise I gave up smoking 3 years ago
I need a change I will go to my gym and exercise in the pool due to other health issues so my name is Linda

Replies

• Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,060 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda and welcome. Please join us on our daily forum at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10000425/senior-golden-sneakers#latest

I know the group would love to meet you and know all about you.

Sandy
  • oystereyes
    oystereyes Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Linda, happy to meet you. It sounds like you might enjoy the golden sneakers group. They are a very supportive group of women. Not only supportive and positive but fun. Each of us have our own health issues and challenges and family dramas. I hope you will join us regularity.
    Patsy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hello Linda Happy to have you. You will just fit in with us quite well.
    marie
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,107 Member
    Options
    Hello. Join in on the main thread!!! <3

Hugs.

Lin
  • Jacean2016
    Jacean2016 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hello Linda. I am Anne and hope you will join the nice folk who are in "Senior Golden Sneakers". The best thing about this group, apart from the lovely ladies in it, is one learns such a lot! I don't think there is a subject we haven't discussed, be it health, books, fitness, gardening, diets, well you name it.
    Anne.
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    marie
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    marie

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    ???
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello Linda, welcome to the group.... follow Sandy's link and join in.... as Anne says, any subject you like because we're all fascinated to learn about everyone's fascinating lives as well as support each other. My home is across the pond in England so am generally ahead or behind, whichever way you like to look at it!!

Jackie