What do we want?

Options
mitsimr
mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
I love this group. I look forward to reading each of your progress, cheering with you and crying with you. I got to thinking though we all have different goals and needs so what all do we need from this group? We could put up threads for each thing. For example I think it would be nice to have a rant thread. I think a daily challenge would be cool but that would depend on someone who wants to keep up with it daily coming up with fresh ideas. I am not up for that but if any of you are that would be cool. Those are just a couple examples keep the ideas coming.

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I think both are great ideas....also I need encouragement might be a good one.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement badly..
    I get so overwhelmed with all the things in my life ... That it helps me to ..... Chew;(
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Love all the convos with you girls, enjoying our group!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Misti. I, too, love this group and enjoy participating. I think you have a good idea.
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy all support that I get from this group. I can't be on much - but when I am - it's a wonderful support system. NOW, if I could only get myself more on track .....
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I know it's Mitsi. I often misspell it.
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lol its ok....people confuse it all the time. I don't even notice.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My goals have changed a bit - I appreciate life more. I always wanted to be my healthiest self - but now how that looks may be different that I envisioned. Healthy may include being lopsided. LOL. But it won't include any invaders!