06/05 Sunday Day 390

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! It's Sunday and a lot of you probably would like to relax and wind down before starting a new week. Well you can do that today! It just depends on what you pick!

Today's Challenge: Learn the basics of something that interests you

If you have always wanted to learn to draw then today is your day! Maybe you want to learn how to play a new sport or maybe how to do some self defense. Then again maybe you want to learn how to crochet. Whatever it is, try and learn the basics of it today!

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    This is a good one. I'll try some embroidery, I really want to learn handwork.
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I am photographing the wedding of a dear friend. I already know the basics. :wink: I will without a doubt learn something, though. I always learn from photo projects.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Unexpectedly, I'm learning a lot about unclogging kitchen sinks today, specifically the P-trap.

And while I didn't plan on spending my Sunday morning doing this, I certainly have learned a lot. :)
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have stopped eating meat within the past 2 weeks. I spent much of today searching interesting recipes using beans and lentils.

Funny you should mention learning to crochet. Last year I relearned after not doing it for about 30+ years. I want to make another blanket, and it's been on my to do list forever, but I have to learn to cast on again, and then get re-acquainted with the stitches. Time got away from me - but this challenge spurred me on - maybe tonight.

@themedalist - I hope your sink is draining well now. Some interesting things we are all learning about.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I didn't do this one... spent the day finishing a library book and listening to the rain. It was an amazingly relaxing day. I will shift this challenge to another day this week. :)
  • hunnybcs
    hunnybcs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My apologies MFP friends, I have forgotten to look at this daily to get the challenge. I will begin again today.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    @themedalist, for some lessons, ignorance is bliss. ;)