What to do if you still have a lot of weight to use..

Options
MrsVBecks
MrsVBecks Posts: 32 Member
I started the 21 day fix 7 weeks ago. I've lost 16 lbs and 14 inches so far :)

When I first started, I could barely keep up with Kat. 7 weeks later, I still modify but I'm getting better every day. As of right now, I'm not bored of Autum yet but I want to keep pushing myself. I started this program at 249 so at 233, I'm still a "heavy" girl so I've been going easy on the high impact stuff. I'm also a full-time working mom to a 1 yr old and 2 stepsons (ages 12 & 14). I like the 30 minute workouts as I'm pressing play at 5:45 am.

I'm looking at the following programs and I'm not sure which one is best for me. Thought I'd see if anyone has any feedback.

Focus T25
Turbo Fire
P90x3

Replies

• rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have 21 day fix as well and have been doing CIZE - love it as it doesn't feel like exercise. I weigh more than you do. I use - https://workoutscheduler.net/hybrid-workout-scheduler/ to add both CIZE + I have a couple extra CIZE routines that I bought and 21 day fix to mix up the routines to keep me from getting bored.
  • MrsVBecks
    Options
    Sweet! thanks for this site. I will have to check it out :)
  • DublinDietitian
    DublinDietitian Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey! Just saw your post :) I haven't done p90x3, but if it's anything like P90X, it's more about muscle gain than weight loss -- I'm sure there'd be weight loss as well (and have seen the results in pictures) but for me, it was more about building muscle. The Turbo Fire and T25, though, do a lot more cardio! The dance ones are also great fat-blasters, and if you're up for a big challenge, the Max30 program uses High Intensity Interval work that boosts metabolism - I lost about 12 lbs in the 8 weeks on that one (and weight loss is normally very slow and difficult for me - I only lost about 6-8 in the 12 weeks of P90X - but maybe that's because I gained muscle)

Good luck and have fun with whichever you pick! :)
  • MrsVBecks
    Options
    I ended up trying Turbofire on BOD; didn't care for it. I decided to go with T25. Holy cow... I miss Autumn :(