mitsimr
mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
You need extra encouragement post here.

Replies

• stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I need to go through the day without crying, that's what I need❤️
    I need to relax and let my daughters make their own mistakes, that s what I need❤️
    And somehow I have to make space for myself in my life , think a little about me
  • mitsimr
    Options
    Awwwww girl I can't imagine. She is going to do what she wants and you will be there to pick up the pieces if things go awry. Take this time and focus on you. You are an incredible person and from what little I know about you, you seem to care more about the well being of others than yourself. While that is a very admirable quality you need to balance that with more focus on yourself. We are here for you through it all though.
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Remember that you got where you are today by learning and growing from your mistakes. Letting them do the same gives you a chance to see how amazing they are as they rise to the challenge and handle their problems. At least, I hope that's how my mother feels ;) God knows she has watched me mess up a million times.
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Stella - you are amazing. I love your posts always and wish I could reach out and hug you! Take it one day at a time and try to focus more on your blessings. God will get you through this as you are helping so many people right here!!
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Stella you should take yourself out for a massage. Gets rid of stress and helps you feel pampered :)
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Ok, encourage me! After two Fridays of skipping weigh in due to unexplained weight gain, I eliminated all wheat and flour products for the last few days. I'm back to my low, with three workouts before Friday weigh in. I can do this!!! Help me post a loss Friday!
  • karenenriquez1225
    karenenriquez1225 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok, encourage me! After two Fridays of skipping weigh in due to unexplained weight gain, I eliminated all wheat and flour products for the last few days. I'm back to my low, with three workouts before Friday weigh in. I can do this!!! Help me post a loss Friday!

You GOT this!! Dropping the wheat and flour has helped your energy level(right?) and you are going to put that extra energy to good use. Maybe a good dose of weights in addition to whatever else you have planned for your workouts.? I'm rooting for you..know you can do it.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You can do this Valerie! I know you can
  • mitsimr
    Options
    Girl put a picture, pair of jeans, anything that will motivate you where you can see it often. That way you can literally keep your eye on the prize. Also remember you are a rockstar! You have this in the bag.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    Well, I slept 9 and a half hours today after a week of 5-6 hour sleeps, so I took one rest day from the gym. My body said it needed the sleep...I hope the drop in stress hormones will have me peeing out the last of the water weight. I'm going to weigh in after my shift Friday morning, and I'm in the latest time zone of all of us...don't think I've forgotten--i promise!
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »
    I need to go through the day without crying, that's what I need❤️
    I need to relax and let my daughters make their own mistakes, that s what I need❤️
    And somehow I have to make space for myself in my life , think a little about me

Stella my mother is going through something similar with my sister. After 2 years of sadness, frustration, high blood pressure etc my mother has finally realised in the last few months that she cannot control what her daughter does. Now she has accepted the situation for what it is, I must say she's the calmest and most content I have seen her in a very long time - but it took a whole load of strength, trying and many talks from me to get her to that point.