Welcome!

Options
ScotsLass78
ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
Welcome to the group!

Any ideas for mini goals we can do together are welcome! And maybe a weekly weigh in on a Friday to keep up with each other's progress?

Replies

• snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in Friday sounds great!
    I'm aiming for 4/5lbs by end of June so about 1.5 lbs a week by then.
    Would love to be down 11-13lbs by end of July for my holidays!
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good goal!
    I'm going for a week away in August, so I'm aiming to lose a stone (14lbs) in the next 9 weeks, which is also 1.5lbs a week. I've been doing 1lb a week so far so I need to step it up!

Shall we set a mini goal of 4lbs by end of June, with weekly weigh ins and goal updates on Friday's?
  • mpkanewske
    mpkanewske Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out so I probably won't make the 4 lbs by 30 June but I can still try! I can't do anything too severe calorie-wise since I'm still breastfeeding and I have some postpartum issues that make strenuous exercise...uh, leaky :/ Looking forward to the weekly weigh-ins too!
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Best of luck all!
  • atrosper
    atrosper Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    HI all, I've been on MFP for almost two years now, and have hit a wall. I'm hoping to lose about 12.5 lbs. or so between now and mid October. I've been kind of lazy as far as exercising goes, and I'm starting a new job next week. I'm hoping that once I get settled there I'll join a gym that's close to both home and work so that I can start back up with my workouts. Right now all that I'm doing is walking twice a week. Hopefully by eating right and drinking plenty of water, I can at least lose something for now, even if it's just a tiny bit.
  • Sasabray
    Sasabray Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been was on MFP last year and lost some weight but then gained it back again! I need some motivation and want to lose at least 10lbs by the end of July! I'm a mother of 5 year old boy-girl twins and have been meaning to get this baby weight off. Now is the time! No more excuses!