Looking for more active friends!

Options
NinaFuego
NinaFuego Posts: 25 Member
Let's release this weight and gain muscle!

Replies

• monies1210
    monies1210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm trying to be more active. Feel free to add me
  • Officially_Rosey
    Officially_Rosey Posts: 73 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Got back into working out since near the end of Jan this year, after having been on hiatus for about 35 months. This time I'm remaining active on myfitnesspal (health issues - diabetes diagnose - triggered my determination to stick to getting fitter and losing weight, etc), feel free to add me :smile:
  • itsmrsgreene
    itsmrsgreene Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    monies1210 wrote: »

Monies1210, I'm not sure if I sent the request out right, but I added you. We're in this together!
  • NinaFuego
    Options

ADDED! ✨
  • NinaFuego
    Options
    Got back into working out since near the end of Jan this year, after having been on hiatus for about 35 months. This time I'm remaining active on myfitnesspal (health issues - diabetes diagnose - triggered my determination to stick to getting fitter and losing weight, etc), feel free to add me :smile:

Determination is burning! I added you! Please feel free to talk to me anytime!
  • NinaFuego
    Options

Monies1210, I'm not sure if I sent the request out right, but I added you. We're in this together!

Hey! You did it right! I added you! We're MFP kin now!
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a MFP friend. I have been using this tool successfully for one years, lost 25 lbs then had life tragedy (death in the family) and put the weight back on.i have gotten back on the wagon and am serious. I have lost 17 lbs in past six months.
  • arlenejoneswilson
    Options
    Please add me as a MFP friend. I have been using this tool successfully for one years, lost 25 lbs then had life tragedy (death in the family) and put the weight back on. I have gotten back on the wagon and am serious about food choices AND exercise. I have lost 17 lbs in past six months.
  • arlenejoneswilson
    Options
    Please add me as a MFP friend. I have been using this tool successfully for one years, lost 25 lbs then had life tragedy (death in the family) and put the weight back on.i have gotten back on the wagon and am serious. I have lost 17 lbs in past six months.[/quote]
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a MFP friend. I have been using this tool successfully for one years, lost 25 lbs then had life tragedy (death in the family) and put the weight back on.i have gotten back on the wagon and am serious. I have lost 17 lbs in past six months.
    [/quote]

I am adding you. I need to know how you were able to lose 25 lbs. since I have been using MFP and Fit Bit and altered my water and diet to a live style change, I have only lost 5-10 and gained all back. Not sure what it is I am doing wrong but maybe together we can figure it out.
  • mstoney1979
    mstoney1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am rejoining MFP. I was very successful when I used it diligently. I fell off terribly and I'm going back to what worked. Good luck on your journey ladies.
  • amber_highlyfavored
    amber_highlyfavored Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone, I'm new so feel free to add me!
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back on MFP after gaining back all the weight I lost (60+ lbs). Would really love some motivational friends to support and receive support from. Please feel free to add me.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can add me; feel free. I cant add people from my work computer
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added everyone on this thread! A couple years ago, I was really diligent and active on MFP and lost 25lbs. I gained it all back (fun!) and now I'm back at it!
  • CarlaGauntlett
    CarlaGauntlett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Working on consistently tracking food, been slacking lately.
  • sunshine_101
    sunshine_101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. We can all continue to motivate one another..
  • Mirelle242
    Mirelle242 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey if anyone is looking for help I'd love to help you!