Welcome!

Options
1heartlife
1heartlife Posts: 14 Member
It's been quite a busy day "praise God"!
I was super fired up happy this morning getting blessed to know all my new fitness pals when they closed my new text from this morning that I wrote straight with the Holy Spirit, that's ok, making adjustments now, just need to do a little regroup and all will be well! Thank you Lord! So excited to speak life over all my new Fitness pals! Stay tuned! Bless YOU!

Replies

• 1heartlife
    1heartlife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love it! "Stay tuned" isn't that just what we all should try to do? Stay tuned in the Holy Spirit! I think, Yes! How do you feel about it?
  • amylowe1264
    amylowe1264 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to be a part of this group <3o:)
  • MaryGriffith318
    MaryGriffith318 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My name is Mary but my friends call me Pinky because I LOVE the color PINK! I also love to sing! I live in California. I'm married to my best friend. My current weight/CW=328lbs. My goal weight/GW=175lbs. I need to lose weight. About two years ago I fell and broke my left leg right below the knee. To this very day it still hurts... Also, i'm embarrassed to say but I cant tie my own shoes because of my extra weight. Please pray for me!
  • jesuschar61
    jesuschar61 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, Is anyone here???
  • Herdfan34
    Herdfan34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas FCMF!
  • Poppyaswell
    Poppyaswell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. ☺
  • ckrs86
    ckrs86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this website but have been a Christian for most of my life. I would love to connect with some of you s we can stay encouraged and focused on what is important as well as our weight and fitness goals. Please let me hear from some of you. I have lost 60-65 pounds in the last year and want to lose another 50 this year. I have been using calorie count and it is shutting down. I would really like to connect here so that I will continue to have success.