First cleanse Day

Options
rlehner
rlehner Posts: 33 Member
Had a Cleanse day yesterday ...feel fantastic today!!!! This is a cellular cleanse not a poop and pee cleanse. If you would like more information about this product ...please message me!!

Replies

• rlehner
    Options
    Had my chocolate protein shake today, full meal replacement, packed with vitamins and minerals...had it right after my morning workout to make sure I'm giving my muscles the protein they need!! So much better than the lunch I used to eat!!
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hate cleanse days =( .... First time I have admitted this to anyone. Temptation is at its finest I tell you. I will say that the cleanse days have gotten better, but its still not easy for me.
  • rlehner
    Options
    Have you done a two day cleanse yet?
  • Ballynn05
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kind of. I noticed this morning that I don't have enough cleanse to finish the last 12 hours. So it'll only be a 36hr cleanse.
  • rlehner
    Options
    How did it go?
  • Ballynn05
    Options
    Not bad, actually. Thanks for asking. I even feel confident enough to say that I would have made it through the whole 48 hrs without any issue =)
  • rlehner
    Options
    Exactly the second day is easier than the first!!
  • am_fitter
    am_fitter Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    2 day cleanse is incredible. I have so much energy on the 2nd day - burning pure fat. I am in my second month with Isagenix. Starting weight 205, now down to 190. Yeah I lost 15 pounds in my first 30 days and a total of 7 inches off my waistline! THAT'S FAT OFF MY INTERNAL ORGANS AND THAT'S WHERE I NEED TO LOSE. My goal is 155, though I have to say now that I'm at 190, can't imagine myself at 155!!!! I don't 2 shakes a day every day - I want to do this so it sticks. I like doing the cleanses, it reminds me I'm not hungry every time I think I am. The cleanse days are helping me get a new relationship with food - because that's what I need more than anything.
  • Ballynn05
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's great am_lifter! I'm proud of you. Keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time. I've found out myself that after the 3rd cleanse or so that I'm not as hungry as I think I am or would be since I could not eat that day. MIND OVER MATTER. It really does get easier the more you cleanse.