Weight and Measurement day

Options
rlehner
rlehner Posts: 33 Member
so I did weight and measurements today...down 9.25 inches and down 1 lb...so happy with the results Im seeing from this product...whoot hoot

Replies

• rlehner
    Options
    My hubby is down almost 12 lbs and 16 inches...so proud of the progress he is making
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you and your hubby. I have not been keeping up with my measurements. I did a beginning measurement and will do another one at the end of my 30 days. I suppose I could do one this week just to compare them to my day 1 measurement. I have currently lost roughly 3.5 pounds. Today marks the end of my 3 week. My goal is to lose 1lb a week.
  • rlehner
    Options
    Thats an awesome goal...may I ask how much you want to lose in total?
    you dont have to answer if you dont want to
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose 10lbs total. But I will more than likely gain a lot of that back in muscle weight once I start working out. But that's a weight gain I would be happy about.
  • rlehner
    Options
    I actually wouldn't mind a little muscle weight gain myself!!
  • socialjoy
    socialjoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! New to the group. I've been doing Isagenix for 2 months now. I hope it's ok that I joined. I wasn't sure if it was just for people considering the program. Just looking to connect other IsaBuddies on MFP.

I'm down about 13 lbs and 12 inches, I think. I'll measure again early July. Finishing up a 2 day cleanse today so I'll weigh tomorrow morning.
  • rlehner
    Options
    Sweet work!!! I'm doing a cleanse tomorrow and weight and measurements on Tuesday!!