Week of June 19th Goals

Options
Well, this past week was not quite as I imagined it would unfold, but it did end with a delightful weekend spent with my beau's daughter from NYC staying with us. She's such a fun person to be around! I didn't achieve most of my goals - came close or met my water goal most days, except the weekend (substituted several beers and a margarita there!); fell short on steps, then lost my fitbit for a couple of days; didn't garden every day, but substituted in cleaning and cooking extra in prep for guests; and won't know about whether I lost that half pound I'd hoped to lose until the morning (not expecting I will have as I have been up a little throughout the week). So, I think I will copy my goals for last week and give myself another chance to reach them.

My goals are:
1. at least 100 oz of water per day
2. Gardening work daily (or any other "on my feet" activity in the evenings)
3. 10k steps for at least 4 out of 7, and no less than 8k when I fall short
4. Eat wisely and healthily - fresh produce at every meal; maintain a deficit each day
5. Lose one pound
and add one... 6. Floss my teeth nightly (pretty ridiculous that I don't take time for this!)

So, what will you aim to accomplish this week, friends?

Replies

• barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Totally unfocused last week. But Sick 95 year old dad out of hospital. So just two goals.
    1. No eating in living room ( hard to snack at dining room table)
    2. Healthier eating out.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA from here for a bit.
    I just finished the rock and roll half marathon on Saturday. That was fun. I am in a challenge with my sisters to do month long iron man. Which means by july 11 i need to complete 26.2 miles walking/running, 2 miles swimming and 111 biking. I have 4 more miles to go in the walking/running. So I need to concentrate on the biking and swimming. And My pool is small so it is going to take a ton of laps to get it done but i know I can do it.
    This week I want to
    1) get in a few swims.
    2) 1-2 day with biking
    3) 1-2 day weights/kettlebells
    4) log everything
    5) stay hydrated
    6) check in everyday
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    This week I decided to One make myself a priority. I'm working on it.
    2. Not let work get me all hyper.
    3. Do what I can I will get better just give myself time.