Week One: Meet and Greet

Options
2»

Replies

• osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I put everyone's 10 pts in except @iheartcookies2 since you said that you were waiting on one.
    PLEASE let me know if you have not gotten everyone to accept!!!!
    WE'RE #1!!!!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I actually just sent friend requests to three people who had not tried to friend me first. So hopefully I will have everyone soon.
  • Meowler
    Meowler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • BirdParrott
    BirdParrott Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So last night after dinner I had planned to take the dog on a bike ride to get my daily exercise minutes; however, I ended up face planting it on the floor. Blacked out cold. I will get in my minutes for today and I will complete more minutes over the weekend (my weekend is Friday through Sunday, as I work 11 hour days Monday through Thursday). Sorry for not participating more yesterday. Weirdest thing... I've never blacked out like that before. I'm feeling better today and anticipate feeling back to normal tomorrow. So much so, that I will be bike commuting to work!

Kudos for everyone for doing an amazing job and sticking with everything!
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    osche731 wrote: »
    I put everyone's 10 pts in except @iheartcookies2 since you said that you were waiting on one.
    PLEASE let me know if you have not gotten everyone to accept!!!!
    WE'RE #1!!!!

My friend request was accepted now. :) And I put it 10 points.
    But just one though. Shouldn't there have been 2 people without points? :)

• osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @iheartcookies2 Yes there should have been. I realized that after I posted it but wasn't able to fix it since I was headed to work.

So last night after dinner I had planned to take the dog on a bike ride to get my daily exercise minutes; however, I ended up face planting it on the floor. Blacked out cold. I will get in my minutes for today and I will complete more minutes over the weekend (my weekend is Friday through Sunday, as I work 11 hour days Monday through Thursday). Sorry for not participating more yesterday. Weirdest thing... I've never blacked out like that before. I'm feeling better today and anticipate feeling back to normal tomorrow. So much so, that I will be bike commuting to work!

Kudos for everyone for doing an amazing job and sticking with everything!

I hope you are feeling better!! Don't feel pressured to over do it today or this weekend.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm friends with everyone as of this morning :). I mentioned earlier that I am off to a slow start this week, but I hope to get more minutes this weekend. The weather is miserable here (heat index wise). I got one walk in this morning. Not sure about this evening, because it isn't really going to cool down much today :(. Happy day, all!
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have sent requests to everyone. I don't know who I am missing or how to figure that out...
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have sent requests to everyone. I don't know who I am missing or how to figure that out...

At the top of this thread, all user links are there... Click on each one and see if it still says Add as Friend.
  • Meowler
    Meowler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to ensure you've added everyone as listed above. Please cross reference and let us know if you're missing any names on the list here.

I believe that @fieldnicole184 is MIA so it's okay if you do not have her, it will still count.

Thank you in advance T5! :)