New Mom looking for weight loss friends!

Options
simcgill
simcgill Posts: 5 Member
Hello! My baby is two months old and I think it is time for me to start trying to lose that extra weight!

I could use support and be support so please feel free to add me as a friend!

I gained a lot and had pre-e and I have lost 30lbs of water weight.

Now I have about 50 to 60 pounds to lose And would love some help along the way!!

Replies

• 123hcanett
    123hcanett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A friend and accountability partner is here! congrats on your 2 month old, I have a 4 month old. I need to get a pic of me posted:smile:
  • emoore19
    emoore19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have an almost 4 month old and am looking for accountability partners as well! Thank you!
    Anyone else who needs more friends please request me!
  • ssteinhilber
    ssteinhilber Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My son is 5 months old today and I am looking for some ladies to help me along my way to losing my pregnancy plus some. I was overweight to begin with and I want to feel good about myself again
  • twinkfran
    twinkfran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Also have a 5 month year old :-)
  • JasmineJohnson22
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 3 boys ages 3mos, 18mos,. and 5 yrs. I am so looking for other moms to talk to about the struggles of weight loss and being a mommy!
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi I just had my son. I have 40 lbs to lose. I'm at my prepregnancy weight but need to lose that. I am ebf too. Feel free to add me.
  • ARoe9410
    ARoe9410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I have a 4 month old and am in the process of trying to lose the baby weight and then some! In total, I have about 60 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me; I would love the support and motivation!
  • keenaco02
    keenaco02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 3 month old ... Third child and this time the weight didn't shed off right after having her. Looking for motivational friends as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats on baby! I’m in the same boat as you (but no pre e). I gained 70 pounds, am almost 8 weeks PP and want to lose at least 40 (20 of which were gained during pregnancy and I think most of what I’ve lost is water weight as well lol).
  • egujr001
    egujr001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 4 months old and i am trying to shed 35 pounds. Add me as friend.
  • simcgill
    simcgill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Intead of losing weight I had another baby... SO SO... NOW NOW I'm ready to lose weight!