Introduce yourself!

Options
laurendet1990
laurendet1990 Posts: 13 Member
Come on in and Introduce yourself! If you have an Instagram/fitbit/mfp or any other social media you want people to add you on go ahead and leave your username here!
:)

Some examples: Name, username, age, location, how long you have been on your health journey, any fun facts...etc

Replies

• laurendet1990
    laurendet1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well I will start off!

My name is Lauren, and I am from San Antonio Texas. I have been on my weightloss journey for about 5 years. It has certainly been and rollercoaster of high and low weights but I am working on finding balance. A little fun fact about me is that im a big nerd, and I loooove rodents. I currently have 5 pet rats all named after Lord of The Rings characters. :blush:

Instagram: getfitforlove
    MFP: laurendet1990
    Fitbit: laurendet1990

feel free to add me on anything:)
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My name is Rebecca, I am from the Central Coast, NSW Australia. I have been trying to drop weight on and off for 10 years. During that time I had two children and packed on more than ever and have in the last 2 years really focused and made changes that I hope are permanent. I am super clumsy and am always injuring myself and am a big kid at heart.

Instagram: bechazra
    MFP: MrsHazra
    Fitbit: Rebecca Hazra

You are more than welcome to add me.

I am looking for monthly challenges to add variety to my exercise routine and to use the group to keep myself as well as other motivated and focused to stay on track.

• katarinakolo
    katarinakolo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My name is Kathy. I'm from Chicago. My weight has yoyo'd pretty dramatically throughout my life. My motivation to lose weight is the health benefits, and prevention of chronic disease as I get older. I'm excited to start the 30 day challenges to compliment my calorie counting and workouts. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm from Slovenia but am currently living in Belgium. Moving here in March has completely messed up my workout routine and I've gained some weight (also due to a very different cuisine here). I want to get back on track with a 30 day challenge. I'm doing the 30 day Butt Lift challenge from BeFit on YouTube. Yesterday was my first day and I can really feel my glutes today :). Also walking about 1 hour a day and running when the weather is nice (which is pretty rare here). Good luck to you all!
  • lynnortis2016
    lynnortis2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lynn I'm excited to do the challenge !!! Want to lose 30 lbs