Hi

Options
mweckler
mweckler Posts: 623 Member
How has everyone been doing lately? It seems rather quiet here. I just want to make sure everyone is doing well.

Replies

• daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for checking in! I've noticed it's been kind of quiet too. I've been doing fairly well, but still binging about twice a week. By increasing my exercise and trying to improve what im eating, I've managed to lose about 17 pounds since I ran the marathon (mid April). I hope I keep making progress and can lose about 20 more before school starts again in the fall.
  • FreeVeg
    FreeVeg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! yes, it is quiet :) I am kind of OK. Still cannot really deal with binging, but good news are I have managed to increase my activity level as my local gym opened earlier than I expected, I was so anxious about going but after few times it seems quite nice. I can say that I enjoy it. Continuing my nutrition course and hoping for better times with my own eating :)
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well, but went completely off the deep end last night. I let some stress get the better of me and couldn't stop until I was physically ill. Still very angry with myself, as well as fighting the urge to do it again.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am down about 30 pounds I spent the last few weeks fighting a sewer plumbing problem that I finally got taken care of. It are up most of my days and kicked me butt all over from the amount of manual labor I had to put into getting it finished. From working to the point I was throwing up, not one day but 2 seperate days to playing in sewage it is finally done and saved me multiple thousands of dollars.