June 26th!!!

SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,408 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
Well first time ever I stood my ground and stood up for myself. I think I shocked a lot of people they are use to fat Sue where you can push her around and she just bounces back. Fit Sue was ready for the fight and as I was helping out another dept. I just packed up my stuff and said see ya I don't need ya.

Things I have learned from MFP
1.Prioritize: Make myself a priority.
2. No one is going to treat you better than you treat yourself.
3. Life is for the Living
4. when you're happy you feel better

Granted there are a ton more but today after I left and of course had a big cry I thought baby steps I'm just taking baby steps at showing the world the new me.

Agenda
I think I'm going to do pilates for July to strengthen my core muscles.
I want to up my water
Just take things slow and steady.

Have a great week everyone!!!

Replies

• barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Hurrah for the new you! Stand strong
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,408 Member
    Thanks @barbhat13 I'm not sure a year ago I could have done what I did yesterday. It's having everyone and seeing the challenges we all face and realizing anything can be done it's just having the faith in ourselves to move forward. Though yesterday felt like a leap and after I did it I truly felt ill but I got through it. LOL If you all can race races and climb mountains I can stand strong. ;)
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Hang in there, @2020pinktogo ! Glad to know you are taking care of yourself in the workplace.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Good for you @2020pinktogo ! Sounds like you are an amazing course for your life keep it up!
  • barbhat13
    Agggh. Sick all week with some lung congestion crud. On antibiotics and steroids...
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Oh no, @barbhat13 ! Take good care and get well soon.
  • barbhat13
    Still sick... Although much better... Worked there whole weekend then had nice lazy 4th... twenty mile urban biking with a visit to my dad's clubhouse party for a quick dip in their pool.... Youngest person there!!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Glad to hear you're improving, @barbhat13 !