Howdy! Introductions!

kristinc06837
kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
Hey everyone lets start here by doing the quick hi how are yas for any one who may not know who every one is! Let's do a little blurb about us our lives and what our goals are! :)

I'll start! I'm Kristin a 29 year old SAHM of two kiddos 5 & 2 extremely spirited kiddos. There's been a ton of stress in our lives the last two years with family losses and my son having surgery (he was born with a cleft lip) 2016 has been a train wreck so far with me gaining 12 lbs and slowly trying to bring it back down, I say slowly because I haven't been able to fully commit

Replies

• OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Greetings - I'm a little out of pocket right now because I've had a flare up of my G.I. Dissorder.

I have two kids too a boy and girl - little older than yours. I stay at home also and am working on an art career - but slowly - I really need to dig in and do a whole lot more than what I do now. My G.I. Issues make me very tired all the time and I tend to be able to sleep 10-14 hours a day, but I can't / shouldn't because I have so much to do...so at some point I just feel like I'm at least part zombie.

I'm an introvert and making friends as an art geek is kinda hard. Would love to be able to be part of a supportive group. I'll bring some more energy and positivity and participate more when my health gets a little bit better.

*Cheers*

• kristinc06837
    Welcome! Sorry to hear about your GI issues :( I was lacking energy as well till I started really focusing on my nutrition and supplements and it's seemed to help! Hopefully we can all help each other get a bit more motivated and and a little social aspect as well! I live way out in the woods and have a couple close friends but I do most of my socializing online honestly! Lol
  • LucyVan
    LucyVan Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm a registered nursing professor both online and in the clinical setting. I have been battling weight all my life and really need to get my act together once and for all. I would love to be part of this group to help keep me on track and cheer each other on.

I have been married for 40 years this September 4th and have 2 grown children who are married with kids of their own. We have 3 beautiful grandchildren and one more on the way.

I have a lot of weight to lose but I am determined to get this done!

LucyVan
  • kristinc06837
    Welcome Lucy!
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    Welcome all. I'm DonnaLynn. I'll share more later, but life is AAACK right now and I know I can count on a challenge to ground me and get me back on the right track. Friend me! Thxoxo Kristin!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi All,
    I'm posting from my phone so this will be a short post. Kristin thanks for the invite and the kick in the butt I need. I have put half a stone on since our last challenge :-(
    For those who don't know me, I'm Mary and I am in Ireland so a different time zone to most of you. I am mom to 3 young ladies and wife to my wonderful better half. I work outside the home 4 days a week. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in. What have you in mind to make us accountable? Specified number of workouts or minutes per week? Or something else ? Anyway I look forward to starting and losing. Thanks Kristin xxx
  • kristinc06837
    Mary I was thinking maybe we would just give our selves goals to try and keep each week and go from there I am open to suggestions! Just know that being active with my ladies on here helps me so much!