karenenriquez1225 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Last Week 144.6 lbs
    This Week 144 lb
    Loss 0.6 lbs
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    No loss this week--I caught a terrible cold so I've had like zero exercise all week, which ate up my calorie deficits :(
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I lost 5.8 lbs this week. I am super suprised because I haven't logged as much this week. It has been super crazy. I am in tears because I have been fighting hard for this. I deny myself nothing but it's been hard at times not to give in and binge. When I met my below 200 goal and reset my goal I played with MFP and found the lowest I needed as well as the highest amount I can consume and lose weight. I try to keep it in that and it has made things a bit easier. Thank you everyone for your constant support. I sometimes go for periods without saying much but reading about what is holding you back and watching you triumph over that regardless if those triumphs are big or small has motivated me and kept me going. Thank you for that.
  • kimc7511
    kimc7511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't forgotten about you. I've been on vacation and will be until next week. I'm without a scale and def have not been eating right so I'm sure I'll have a gain for next Friday. Keep up the good work and we will talk then.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hey girls.... Mitsimr - well done I am sooo pleased for you! Shows you cannot give up because eventually the hard work pays off.

I lost 5lb this week!!! (If you include the gain of 1lb last week then technically I lost 4lb)

I have now hit ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate! 199lb Woo woo!!
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Leaving the 200s was an amazing feeling girl. Keep it up you are doing awesome. All of you are.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Lost 0,5
    So I am happy!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.1 pounds
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    SW: 217
    LW: 186
    CW: 185

Lost 1 lb.

Sorry I forgot to post.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    mitsimr wrote: »
    That is awesome. Leaving the 200s was an amazing feeling girl. Keep it up you are doing awesome. All of you are.

Thank you! It is a lovely feeling and I've been struggling to get to onederland since April! I'm v.happy!

• valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You all inspire me!!!
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It really helped me to read all your posts, thank you