Need friends/support!!!!/:)

Options
Hi, I started MFP a month or so ago and really didn't get into it like I should have. I have a 10 month old and gained 30/while prego and another 35 after. My problem is i wont eat all day and then load up on sweets at night. Im down 7lbs and would love to get back to preprego weight at 170lbs and maybe go lower as time goes on. This past week I've really paid attention to what I eat and have logged my meals. I want to loose this extra weight so bad!!! I want to wear my clothes again, feel good again!!! I could use any and all tips, plans, motivation and friends!! Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• zoe2434
    zoe2434 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I try to be supportive and motivational to my friends as long as I get the same in return! :smile:
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you would like. I have a sweet tooth also (have been known to eat brownies for morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner ... just writing that sounds gross and yet was absolutely delicious when I did it- AND I made it fit in my calories -> smaller portions and nothing much else that day other than breakfast and lots of coffee (coffee and chocolate are def my downfalls ). Have lost roughly 75lbs since pregnancy weights. You can do it, one small change at a time.
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you need to add.
  • CaitlinS311
    CaitlinS311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just like you--good all day and then pig out at night--usually from food leftover from my kids. I have about 20 pound to go and am just getting back into exercising as well. Making friends on MFP is definitely helping to motivate me so far so please add me :)
  • shoegal2013
    shoegal2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I am new here and also a new momma looking to lose with MFP!
  • fat2fitbunana
    fat2fitbunana Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be supportive and get support! I'll add you!
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
    I'm always on here and posting, always up for supporting people when they need it too :) x