Keto Lifestyle

Options
KetoGenesis2016
KetoGenesis2016 Posts: 19 Member
Hello Ladies, I'm looking to see if anyone else is in the Keto Journey. I have a lot of weight to lose. I'd love to meet some ppl on the same journey. Today is Day 1 for me.

Replies

• keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not sure if thats the same, but I recently started eating low carb again. It works well. I just need to stay focused.
  • KetoGenesis2016
    Options
    I think it's similar at the very least I'm low carb. How long have you been doing it? I just started today.
  • Brizhe
    Brizhe Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi rford142! I started the Keto journey two weeks ago. Ive lost 10lbs so far. I'm loving it! Can I add you to myfitnesspal?
  • bam4tamitam
    bam4tamitam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this and I am looking for support because I'm starting this tomorrow.
  • Brizhe
    Brizhe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Check out this sight. Dietdoctor.com also Mark Hyman, MD. Keto has been easier than I thought. I'm two weeks in. The biggest hurdle so far has been eating out and eating differently.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to send a huge shout out to all you ladies doing a low carb diet. That's commendable! I'm a vegetarian that loves carbs and can't go a meal without it. Thankfully, there's something for everyone.

Wishing each of you all the best!
  • Masibiya2016
    Masibiya2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love low carb. I just started this week! I love how full I feel ALL.THE.TIME. But I think my carbs might still be too high. I'm averaging around 50g a day
  • KetoGenesis2016
    Options
    Thank all you ladies for the responses. What a great community! If anyone would like to link up so we can support each other, please send me a friendship request! Thanks!
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't know what Keto is (now looking into it) but I'm here if you want to connect
  • 4kuykesh
    4kuykesh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I plan to do low carb as well. I really like the dietdoctor.com website.
  • DGgetit
    DGgetit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies just started the keto/ low carb plan and so far so good on day 5 so would love to have you all as friends so we can support each other... I am only consuming 20g of carb.
  • ConnieRoxx789
    ConnieRoxx789 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started low carb on the 1st and would love to give and receive support.. Feel free to add me!