Nice to meet you!

Options
jackies85
jackies85 Posts: 8 Member
Hi all, I'm Jackie. Starting 30DS to get in shape! Never done this before but excited to start. ☺️

Replies

• specialadyk
    specialadyk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Kelly and I know I am 5 days late but I am willing to go the distance with you. I will try and check in every day but if not every other day.
  • jackies85
    Options
    Hello. My name is Kelly and I know I am 5 days late but I am willing to go the distance with you. I will try and check in every day but if not every other day.

Awesome, Kelly! Welcome!
  • fit_troll21
    fit_troll21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Debbie and I'm in!
  • double_dash88
    double_dash88 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies - I'm Sarah and am glad I found you all. I'm a few days late to the game but just completed Day 2. Trying to actually complete the 30DS this time after a few false starts in the past!
  • Mblumcma
    Mblumcma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Count me in! I'm embarking on this weight loss journey and lack motivation to exercise. Having "accountabilibuddies" will definitely help! I will start day one tomorrow.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Lisa. I JUST now decided to do the shred, and will start tomorrow. I'll also be running 3 times a week, so I will probably be doing the shred about 5 days a week. I guess I'll do it for 5 weeks since that would be 30 days of the workout. Please take before pics everyone! Even if you don't ever share them with anyone, before and after pics will help you see where your body has changed. This is not my first shred...but to be honest, I never finished my first one. It was too hard on my elbows. I have golfer's elbow, but now I have an arm brace so I am really hoping I will be able to get through it this time.
  • harririchards
    harririchards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 1, hurts like hell but already I managed more today than yesterday despite stairs hurting like nothing else! I bought the 2 dvd set which included the banish fat boost metabolism haven't taken pictures yet but I did do my measurements :#
  • jackies85
    Options
    So good to have so many people thus far! Keep it going!!!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tamara really looking forward to this journey with you guys. Just found this group today starting week1 D1. really could use the motivation
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just started today!
  • harririchards
    Options
    I've just managed day 5 level 1 despite a skinful last night and a fete with ice cream and burgers with the kids today! I don't seem to aching as much the day after now either, I think my muscles are getting used to being bullied into submission
  • Capirossi
    Capirossi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oops. Bit late! Only just found this as was looking for some sort of idea how to record the shed on the log. I'm Natasha. Starting today! Am mainly doing it to get back into fitness and it be a part of my routine. But I've also got a last minute holiday coming up so every little helps! Good luck everyone. Am looking forward to reading about your progress.
  • jackies85
    Options
    So glad we are so many strong! Woo! Good motivation!
  • dannibake
    dannibake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Im danni, DVD arrived this afternoon, going to start D1 tomorrow. I have looked through the dvd today and looking forward to starting tomorrow. Will do photos in the morning and measurements. Good luck everyone!
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Robin. I'm very late to the party. I've just started W1 yesterday, did D1 yesterday and D2 today. I've done this workout a few times in the past and got great results. Usually not in weight loss but definitely in inches lost. It's a great program. Looking forward to keeping up with you all.
  • harririchards
    Options
    Quick question - when you went up to level 3 what did you log your exercise as? Obviously level 2 is harder so when I logged it this morning I put it up by 10 mins but now I'm not sure that's right!