07/14 Thursday Day 425

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! We worked on our upper body the past couple of days so today we are going to work on the lower body.

Today's Challenge: Increase inner thigh strength like a ballerina with 5 plie squats.

How to do it:

Stand behind a chair, which you can use for balance if you need to. Position your feet so they are a bit wider than your hips, with your toes pointing at 10:00 and 2:00 on an imaginary clock. Bend your knees and slowly move your tailbone toward the floor. (Look down as you begin moving, and stop when you begin to see your knees move over your toes.) Squeeze your inner thighs together on the way down and on the way back up. Repeat four times.

Replies

• lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love this one!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,886 Member
    Options
    Fun challenge! My granddaughters are into ballet, so I'll be pretending they are checking my form. :)
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Done! :)
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'll do this when I get home from work! Sounds like fun!
  • lauralawless917
    lauralawless917 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! Feel the burn on this one! Good exercise!

Sorry I get behind on the challenges. During the work week, it's sometimes hard to get online. Long drives and long days, if you know what I mean. Will always try to catch up on the weekends though.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,886 Member
    Options
    Wow! This gave me some sore muscles! I guess I haven't been exercising my plié muscles! Did them again today - we'll see if I'm sore again tomorrow.