15 day mommy trainer challenge!

Options
bcamacho224
bcamacho224 Posts: 5 Member
I'm starting the challenge Monday I'm so excited! Anyone else done it before? I think the meal plans great to get me back on track of healthy eating and it's even adjusted for me nursing. A little nervous about the workouts since I'm so out of shape.

Replies

• mynechimki
    mynechimki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just looked into it, and I may try to start it! :)
  • kristen_bures
    kristen_bures Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Do they email you everyday with what to do or do you get all the info ahead of time?
  • mynechimki
    mynechimki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do they email you everyday with what to do or do you get all the info ahead of time?

I think that the emails come either daily or weekly. I "signed up" and just got an intro email saying that my start date would be July 18... I didn't receive any additional information.
  • bcamacho224
    bcamacho224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mynechimki wrote: »

I think that the emails come either daily or weekly. I "signed up" and just got an intro email saying that my start date would be July 18... I didn't receive any additional information.

They also have a Facebook group with the the shopping list and support for other moms doing the challenge.
  • kristen_bures
    kristen_bures Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How did your first day go? I signed up and that workout from yesterday kicked my butt big time.