Question about LS walking program

Options
Hi everyone, I'm sort of new to LS walk at home videos. I did one in the past but nothing close to consistent. Now I have found another of her programs that I like. I have done it for 3 days now. I didn't feel as worked-out or tired or sweaty as I probably expected to be. Seeing the others in her studio (in the video) sweating and really looking like they had a WORKOUT, did I do something wrong? I did, however, feel a burn in my legs, mainly upper thighs.
Did anyone else feel this way when you just started out, but saw results over time?
Thanks for all the responses!

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had the exact same thought when I first started walking with Leslie. No one sweats the same amount doing the same workout. Keep in mind that they are making a video under extreme lighting. I am sure there were more than one take. A few of her videos have poor editing.
    You are doing great. Keep on doing what you are doing and continue to walk strong.
  • needmotiv2016
    needmotiv2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your encouraging response, PinkyPan1. I had not thought about the lighting, takes, and the editing parts!! Makes sense now :wink:
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have done several of her workouts and love them, but only one has really made me sweat even though it has nothing to do with me being in good shape at all :wink: I think if you are consistent, though, you will be happy with the results. I feel it is something I can do for life!