Misfit update June 20

Options
richmond2410
richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
My android told me to update the misfit app yesterday. I am always a little leery of updating when everything is connected and working, but I decided to update it. Glad I did. They have made some improvements for the android app and it still works with mfp. My misfit now syncs automatically instead of telling it to.

Replies

• Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just received my misfit flash in the mail today, and i'm having an issue with the calories burned not showing up on MFP. I tried going to the misfit app and connecting to MFP through it, but it took me to the website and said that the page I was looking for wasn't there :neutral:
  • richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have the misfit shine (not the flash), but it should be the same. You do have to connect from the misfit app but i had no problems. Open misfit app like you are downloading your activity. Go to profile. Tap three dots in the upper right hand corner, and choose apps. choose myfitness pal to connect.
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My app doesn't have the three dots in the upper right hand corner (i have android) Mine has a little setting symbol. I have a button on the profile that says APPS, I click that and i am connected to myfitnesspal. My food from mfp is showing up in the misfit app, but calories from misfit aren't showing in mfp :(