July 31 Goals and Progress.Onward!

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
Hmmm. Gained weight being on steroids while sick with respiratory crud. So back to planning meals and logging. Next tri sept 11...
1. 100% logging even if junk day
2. No vending machines at work
3. Increase veggie intake( ate broccoli after work at 1240am)
4. Lose 2 pounds
5. No eating and reading in big chair!
6. Healthy choices if eating out.
Here is lake from last week triathlon
wgd32wrhyvu3.jpg

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    lake is beautiful!!
    Yesterday was a rough day and I coped by binging on hubbys junk food. Oh well today is another day. It's been a long time since I just got derailed and swayed by the choc cupcakes didn't help me and today I feel more like myself. I'm back to work this week and already have a lunch packed. Have a great day everyone!!
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Been MIA and have put on 3 pounds since staring this group. Two vacations later, I am determined to turn things around. I am just glad to find you all again. I will have only 1 month, but I still want to make the positive changes I say I want to do. Thanks.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I teach an outpatient diabetes class and one of my slides stresses "if you give in, don't give up" back on track for all of us! Onward!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love the sentiments expressed in this thread! Yes, onward and upward, friends! I am up after a week of decadence with my family on St George Island. Hoping some of this is water weight (up 2.6 pounds from when I left, boo!). So, back to making smart choices! Good luck, everyone, in working towards your goals!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Gained weight being on steroids while sick with respiratory crud. So back to planning meals and logging.
    Same! I gained weight while being on steroids after some recent surgery and I'm experiencing difficulty reversing the numbers. Very annoying! :s

I have a trip planned for the last week of this month (August) and I very much want to be back to the weight I was at the beginning of summer. So that's my goal: 155 lbs by August 25th. <3